Serving the people of Shepshed


There are Notice Boards around the Town which are solely for Council business.

There is a public notice board at the Charnwood Road Community Centre.

Community posters are normally allowed and should be handed to the Office.

Last updated: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 11:46